February 9, 2012

Oh dear...


he's fully aware now that he isn't reaching his maximum potential, and he is trying to bust loose!
And you can imagine, by that video, that changing his diaper has become super fun. Especially when it's really messy. Which leads me to an event that just happened an hour ago... You know what? I'll just call it The Blowout to End Them All, and spare you all the details. You moms know the kind, though. Where you stand above your child in jaw-dropping silence, trying for a solid three or four minutes to figure out where to even begin. Max misunderstood it for "super-fun play time" and we made some memories.

Moving on, we had our second outing to a local swimming pool. It's a really great place to go on dreary days. There's an awesome kiddie play area, and a little lazy river. There's a $2 happy hour every day, so my friend Deb & I have gone together a couple of times with our little guys. Max was unsure at first, but I think he had a good time. Either way, I LOVE seeing my little man in a swimmer diaper and rash guard...holey cuteness. Ignore me, look at him:


here we are, me with my little shark, and Deb with her little Lobster (Samuel). We are excited for our boys to acknowledge each other. Right now they coexist, haha, but it will be fun when they recognize each other and play together.
we have, indeed, returned to grey & rainy weather. Oh yeah, I had forgotten it was February :)

No comments: