April 5, 2010

lotr

I'm so proud of how I've been blogging lately. my fun little macbook makes me excited to post things, so here I go again!

easter was really wonderful this year. I was rewarded the Sunday off of work, a rare occurence, so Jon & I got to go to church like normal people! Then Nelson, Amy & Rachel joined us down in Enumclaw with other friends and family....and it was just such a great way to spend the holiday. We reflected on the true Easter message, ate healthy food & laughed around the great table!

then we ceremoniously murdered a chocolate bunny:
check out her engagement ring up there! woo woo!!

And remember how I said my friends & I were going through the Lord of the Rings trilogy for old times sake? Tonight was the final installment of return of the king, so I made an impromptu decision to show up like this:

I have to be honest. I was really proud of the finished product. I'm sure that makes me the biggest nerd of all time, and Jon was/pretended-to-be creeped out by it. But wear a pair of elf ears around sometime....it'll make you feel sexy for sure!

No comments: