we had to sell the ol' coffee table the other day, as our living room now just needs to be a wide open play zone for maxie-boy. There isn't a lot left that we can keep him away from! Can I predict that we'll have an early walker on our hands? He takes every opportunity to pull himself to his feet, and walk with our help. mercy.Our dear friend, Heather, turned 30 today! Her boo secretly asked us last week if we would be game for an Argosy cruise yesterday, to commemorate, and we were excited to say yes. Max was pretty happy to go along, and slept in the bjorn when he needed to. It was drizzly about half the time, and kind of chilly...but we had our coffee and good company, and it was really really fun! Thanks for sharing your outing with us, Heather! We love you!
(also, I need a true friend in my life that will tell me when my hat is ruining the picture...)



*Max cut his second lower tooth yesterday. It's always AFTER the fact that we're like "OHHHH! That's why he's been waking up 4-5 times a night, and has been unusually fussy!" A normal sleep schedule finally resumed last night, and I am so thankful that's over. Until the next tooth...



*Max cut his second lower tooth yesterday. It's always AFTER the fact that we're like "OHHHH! That's why he's been waking up 4-5 times a night, and has been unusually fussy!" A normal sleep schedule finally resumed last night, and I am so thankful that's over. Until the next tooth...
1 comment:
Where do I find that sock monkey hat in My Size?!? Adorable.
Post a Comment