January 31, 2012

Little Sisterly

My sister wrote a sweet post about our upbringing as sisters, and just a few of the things we've learned along the way. This is a follow-up entry to that. I love you dear sister :) I love our memories!!  So here's my addendum to your post:

more things that we've learned along the way...

Hamsters are incredibly fragile. 

Failing a swimming test at summer camp is only bearable if your sister fails right along beside you.

You are not the boss of who I can have a crush on. 

Why can't baby birds be nursed back to health?

Weddings are not so difficult or expensive to plan as people would have you believe. All you need is a willing little brother for the groom, a plastic recorder as background music, and to get the word out to the neighborhood kids. 

Easy bake oven food is not delicious no matter how hard you pretend it is. 

Matching clothes is in the fine print of all sister contracts. 

Why can't baby bunnies be nursed back to health?

In the movie 101 Dalmatians, Cruella DeVille is actually saying, "Cheerio" and not "Tittio."  honest mistake. 

...let's write a book someday, shall we?

3 comments:

katie said...

Oh my. You dug up some great ones. I completely forgot about the failed swimming tests. :) Tittio, darling!

jomandaman said...

You guys failed the swimming test at summer camp?? Hahaha :D

kw said...

Josiah...you should thank Katie & I. We came home fuming mad that we had never been offered a single swimming lesson, and that winter mom & dad put us all in lessons. You are welcome.