June 8, 2010

this and that.

This summer is shaping up to be nutburgers!! But it's full of really fun things, so who can complain? Lets see if I can remember everything that's going on...

Well memorial day kicked off our spa opening back up to seven days a week, so my life of leisure has come to an end :) I was working about 3.5 days a week (blissful!), but I gotta be an adult and go back to five days a week now. I welcome the business, but I did love my four days off a week, hahah. My favorite boss-lady Leah came back from a 3 month stindt in New Mexico, and it's wonderful having her back. Things are operating so smoothly, I love it!

Here's me and my good buddy, Sayaka, out for a night of salsa dancing one night. Have you ever been? I'm mystified how it was my first ever experience, at nearly 27 years old! It felt like it was straight out of Dirty Dancing Havana Nights! Most fun dancing I've had in soooo long.

Our hat business continues at a moderate pace, which is all we can really handle for now. We had a little table at a jewelry show, which was fun...but I dont think it produced any business :) It's fine, though! We've still got a list of hats we need to crank out (including a cute one for Baby Plumb!) Here are some of our baby models...cute cute cute!

this next one is my college roommate's new little girl, Ruby. How cute is she?!

OH YEAH. Amy gets married in one week from today! I can't believe the day is almost here, and it's going to be a whirlwind of fun, old friends, dancing, my heart being full....I know this is her party and all, but I feel so spoiled to be a part of it!! So excited for her and Nelson!!!

Soccer games are in full effect! Sayaka is showing off her Japan jersey, getting her mindset right for the upcoming world cup! Because it's in South Africa, most of the games will be broadcast in the U.S. at 6 in the morning! There's some pubs around here that will be open and showing the games, so Saya and I are planning to show up in pajamas with our coffee and breakfast, watch the games, then go to work :) We'll see if it happens.

This little pea celebrated 1 year of life a few days ago!!! What a sweetheart, no? I wish so badly I could have celebrated out there with the fam, but I'll marvel at the pictures, steal them from my mom's facebook, and show you guys :)
A champion.
cutest ever!
a few extra tidbits.... Jon and I are in week #2 of P90X. hooooley moley. Will I ever not be sore again? It's kicking my butt. Still very excited about it, keeping up with the diets and the workout dvds every day, but it's definitely a commitment. Maybe if you're lucky I'll put up some before and after pictures at day 30. We'll have to see.

My brother is flying out to stay with us in less than a month! He'll be here for a week, and is getting scuba certified while he's here. There's a chance we'll get to go on a weekend dive with him...if I can work up the nerve to take the Polar Plunge again. We also have a whitewater rafting trip scheduled for Jon, Myself, my bro, and Sayaka! We're going down the Wenatchee River over near Leavenworth, and I'm soooo excited, as I've never been rafting before. And I'm going with amazing people, so yeah. Best ever.

having friends over tonight for a wii super mario party. I hope I never grow up :)

No comments: